Gun Hub Forums banner

1938 LASD Shooting Film

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  TommyGunn 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Cool... and you imagine what would happen today if they shot cigarettes out of some guy's ear.

My PD had a similar reloading setup with a Star tool and I used one a bunch when I shot bullseye.

I used to visit garages and tire shops in my area to collect old wheel weights. Make great bullets...

#4 ·
Pete, that was really awesome! Amazing how times have changed.

I guess I just ain't a real trusting soul. No way I would let anybody shoot a cigarette out of my mouth...although my wife really wants to.

Charlie,Pete, do you think those guys working at the range were sworn officers assigned to that duty? Hell, they even had a guy kinda cleaning their revolvers after shooting! Talk about service!

Melting lead and making bullets. Can you imagine what OSHA would say about that nowadays? Not to mention the "target practice".

#5 ·
Pete, that was really awesome! Amazing how times have changed.

I guess I just ain't a real trusting soul. No way I would let anybody shoot a cigarette out of my mouth...although my wife really wants to.

Charlie,Pete, do you think those guys working at the range were sworn officers assigned to that duty? Hell, they even had a guy kinda cleaning their revolvers after shooting! Talk about service!

Melting lead and making bullets. Can you imagine what OSHA would say about that nowadays? Not to mention the "target practice".
Hmmmm.. Well, actually I've already done that when I cast conicals for use with my blackpowder C&B revolvers.
Don't tell OSHA.

Uh, er, .... you don't suppose anyone at OSHA can read....do you?:duh::oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.