Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With this year's NRA BoD ballots just out, I thought I'd see if any of the longtime old hands had any thoughts. Personally, based on the reports at Save the Second right now I'm leaning toward "bullet voting" for Buz Mills and write-in Frank Tait and Rocky Marshall, but I welcome additional thoughts.

I will be voting for no more than five candidates, in order to maximize the effect of my support for them by withholding support for everyone else. (Sorry, Kim Rhode. :( )

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
With this year's NRA BoD ballots just out, I thought I'd see if any of the longtime old hands had any thoughts. Personally, based on the reports at Save the Second right now I'm leaning toward "bullet voting" for Buz Mills and write-in Frank Tait and Rocky Marshall, but I welcome additional thoughts.

I will be voting for no more than five candidates, in order to maximize the effect of my support for them by withholding support for everyone else. (Sorry, Kim Rhode. :( )
That's pretty close to Jeff Knox's recommendations:

On the ballot: Buz Mills and Jim Tomes

Write-ins: Frank C. Tait of Wayne PA, R.B. Rocky Marshall of Boerne TX and Duane Liptak, Jr. of Austin TX

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I threw in a vote for Niger Roy Innis. His dad was a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment and .....uh, optics matter. Minority representation on the board is a good thing.

Reactions: Diamondback

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
I threw in a vote for Niger Roy Innis. His dad was a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment and .....uh, optics matter. Minority representation on the board is a good thing.
Thanks, guys. I dropped in to ask for recommendations now all I need to find my ballot and mark and mail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts