Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought 100 rnds of 45 ACP @Bi-Mart here in Oregon for $45...no tax of course:rolleyes: slowly its trickling into store...I found 223 for 29 cents a round on line..

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Still no .22LR to be found.
Geoff
Who has been taking time off from work but I've felt lousy all month. Could be the new diet.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still no .22LR to be found.
Geoff
Who has been taking time off from work but I've felt lousy all month. Could be the new diet.
Pro Shop says it has 22LR in stock in 36 grain....I'm not anywhere near one myself but the on-line store says its in...fyi

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
I recently got a great deal on a box of 50 .38 Super Silvertips for 27.50. Just yesterday I was in Cabela’s and saw the first box of Super on the shelve in a good 2 years. It was a 20 round box of Buffalo Bore for…you guessed it, $27.50…I passed. There was a little of everything (except .22lr) on the shelves and while prices were a bit high, they weren’t horrible.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just saw Cheaper than Dirt offering fair prices on 223/5.56 ammo so its starting to trickle in...

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Just saw Cheaper than Dirt offering fair prices on 223/5.56 ammo so its starting to trickle in...
CTD offering FAIR PRICES?:eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg:
This should make a news alert on Fox News! :twisted:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
True ....but a little more reasonable than the thieves on ARMSLIST...scalpers

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Walmart...45 ACP $37 for 100 rounds Winchester brand...9mm and 40 are on the shelf also

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Walmart...45 ACP $37 for 100 rounds Winchester brand...9mm and 40 are on the shelf also
Hmmm...I was in Walmart yesterday, and was pleasantly surprised to see stacks of WWB .40 S&W at $37/box. The boxes were a little larger than the usual 50-round boxes, so I assumed (having read Ratfink's post), that it was $37 per 100. Upon closer inspection, however, they were actually 50-round boxes.

At 74 cents per round, I declined. Be careful out there.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm...I was in Walmart yesterday, and was pleasantly surprised to see stacks of WWB .40 S&W at $37/box. The boxes were a little larger than the usual 50-round boxes, so I assumed (having read Ratfink's post), that it was $37 per 100. Upon closer inspection, however, they were actually 50-round boxes.

At 74 cents per round, I declined. Be careful out there.
CG that was my mistake...$36.95 per 50 round box. Bi-Mart is still the best deal on the coast. Thanks for the catch!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone else had FTF troubles with Blazer rounds?:censored:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts