Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Germany,

at first,I´d like to say,that I´m a German artist and I´m working on new exhibition.
For this exhibition I need pictures of some guns,made by digital camera with high resolution. (3 or more mega pixel)

The guns I´d like to have a picture of are

Desert Eagle
Smith&Wesson 910S or similar looking gun
Beretta 92
Clock 17
MP5 (without SD)
MSG 90
G36 and G36K
Ingram 10
M4A1
Remington 870 or similar looking Shotguns

Some of you may ask "Why does he asking for pictures of guns?"
In Germany,we have very strict laws about firearms. These weapons are very rare in households in Germany or only used by military or police or these firearms are completely forbidden. I have no possibilities to get these pictures here in Germany and Americans are my last chance,because you have these possibilities.

If you like to help me and you have or take some pictures for me,I need this firearms with a uni-colored background,best white,because I have to edit this weapons a little bit and a uni-colored background will be the best to edit.

Send me a mail to:

[email protected]
(you can also contact me on ICQ)

and tell me,what firearms you can take a picture of or send pictures if you have some. I´m grateful about every picture I can get. You don`t have to send me the whole list,but if it is possible,it will be great.

Thanks alot and very best greetings from Germany,
Robert

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, :)

no specifications,send me what you think is good looking.
I just need beautiful pictures,with high quality.
Oh,and please include the magazin,the weapon should look like,it is directly useable.

Thanks,
robert

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,

I went to the police today and ask for photoshooting,but they said"No! Are you kidding?" (I tried what I can) and send me home,this was my last chance to get these pictures in Germany in high quality.
I also found no high quality photos at the internet.

So,you all maybe my last chance.

Greetings,
robert

·
Registered
89 Posts
Herr Ger,
Schlag rüber zu http://www.TheHighRoad.org und verwenden
das Search Engine für den pics, dem Sie... den Kerl suchen, der den
Aufstellungsort ist ein Prophotograph... besitzt

http://www.Glocktalk.com ist ein anderer Platz, daß Sie nach pics der
Waffen suchen können...

verstehen Sie, was ich vorschlage?

Gutes Glück und Willkommen zum Forum

Die oben genannte Anzeige wurde Ihnen VOM BESTEN SCHAUENDEN Pistolenhalfterhersteller in Nordamerika geholt!!!
:D :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice try but this translation makes no sense *gg*,I think you translated it by an online translator but thank you very much for it.
Can you write it in english again please?

Greetings,
robert

·
Registered
89 Posts
no problem,
goto http://www.THEHIGHROAD.ORG .... The owner of the website is a pro photographer..he tends to have alot of nice pics of different weapons...

For CROCKS goto http://www.glocktalk.com...They also serve kool-aid :D

Good luck!

online translator?? partially...Rammstein is one of my favorite bands..Theyrefuse to do an english translation (version) so to listen to there music ya gotta unnerstand German. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have written a message to the mail box under "contact us" on thehighroad.org,I hope this was right.

Rammstein? Nice! Is not my favorite music but I also hear Rammstein sometimes.
German is a very hard language and I very impressed you try to understand.

Now I wait for an answer...hope he can help me. :)

Greez,
robert

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the links but these pictures are to low in quality, photos from Internet are not useable for me,because they are shown with 72dpi or less and thats to low,also uploaded pictures are not useable,because the browser can´t show more than 72dpi. I need those pictures direct from you. :)

No,that wasn´t Rammstein *gg*.
They are a source of discussions but don´t killing each other or themself.

Greetings,
robert

1 - 10 of 10 Posts