Gunhub.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all expected Senator John Kerry attacked President George Bush today as the assault weapons ban was about to expire, saying that he did absolutely nothing to keep it from sunsetting. Nancey Pelosi the house democratic leader also had to add her 2 cents worth. Kerry anounced on the news today that he was sponsering a new 5 billion dollar anti-crime bill. For now he's calling it "The sportsmans bill of rights!" GAWD %^#@@$^%$##[email protected][email protected] they just can't stop themself's can they?
Wayne Lapierre of the NRA said on television that this new bill was so strict that it would not even allow Kerry to own that shotgun that he loves to parade around the country with trying to deceive Americans into beliveing that he's pro gun. fighting Kerry's propagana reminds me of the political tactics of the old Soviet Union. We must always be vigilant and let the truth prevail.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Those people seriously make me sick to my stomache.

The US Secret Service should refuse to protect them. The Justice Department should investigate them. And the FBI should arrest them for treason.
:evil:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts