Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
says "Iraq's New Prime Minister Gives Address."

:eek:mg:

I certainly hope not!!! At least not the correct address.

He'll be dead before the day's out.

:dunno: :duh:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Bloof - you are one piece of work!

and thanks for the laughs. I appreciate your sense of humor. :thumbsup: 8)

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
FRED said:
I appreciate your sense of humor.
Humor he has --- from what I have read here on the boards I tend to question the SENSE part of that. ;)

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good Humor?!?!!???!!! You can still get Good Humor ice cream?!!?????!!!

WHERE?? WHERE??? WHERE CAN YOU STILL GET GOOD HUMOR I Scream IN THESE United Steaks???

If you can, ask Bigg Bosss Mann for my home address, and send me 12 Chocolate Chip Candy I scream bars to me packed in dry ice. I'll send you back a postal money order.

:dunno:

Hey, what do I know, you say Good Humor Ice Cream and I'M THERE!!!!!

I guess these are somebody else's "good old days", huh?

Thankfully as an old man I can still enjoy good days, like today for example. It's a beautiful TRUE SPRING day out here in Pleasant Valley Sunday, USA, a nice quiet day in the country in my little God-blessed corner of the world. I saw my chiropractor Wednesday, the adjustment starting to sink in nicely, slept good last night, smelling bad from running around all day in the city Thursday, but slept good.

So, I guess since I'm an old man now, that still makes it a "good old day", huh? :duh: :D

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HEY MIKE!!!!!!!!

:wink:

Thanks for saying that. Now I know for certain that I'm doing at least part of my job around here properly. :D

Hey, you think I'm gonna mess wit' a guy named Mike Gunner???

All I know is, if I ever start my Minuteman II local militia, I want Mike Gunner to be . . .

MY gunner.

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Fernando----

I agree!!! ;)

What I lack in quality of shooting --- I make up for in quantity of guns and ammo!! I more than make up for all of the anti gunners in my town --- I have heard myself referred to as "That CRAZY gun guy!!" But--- that is not such a bad thing!

I was at Sam's Club and pulled out a wad of money to pay, and this old woman looked at the wad, and said "I oughta grab that money and RUN!!" --- To which I dryly replied "Can you run faster than 950 feet per second????" She asked why and I told her that was how fast my .45acp shells traveled!!!!! :lol:

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :cheers: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :beer:

Not Bob Hayes, Carl Lewis, Maurice Greene, Donovan Bailey on their best days, or ANYONE else could ever run that fast!!!

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Bloof, When you were in high school, I'll bet you were voted mostly likely to be carried off by the "Good Humor Men" wink wink, nudge nudge!

Ed

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wait a second, Ed!!! You mean the eight months I spent upstate in Room 307 WASN'T a Good Humor ice cream factory?!?!?!???!!??!!

I thought something was wrong when the two guys on the ice cream truck asked me to put on "the special jacket."

:dunno: :duh: :dunno:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Bloofington said:
Wait a second, Ed!!! You mean the eight months I spent upstate in Room 307 WASN'T a Good Humor ice cream factory?!?!?!???!!??!!
Did you look under the carpet? I remember putting a $100 bill under the bottom right corner "once upon a time...."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes Mr. Jeffries, I did happen to look under the carpet and saw the "bill" you spoke of. I was sooooo disoriented from that "special ice cream" they had been giving me, I took the crayons they gave me, colored it in and drew a mustache on Ben Franklin. Then I showed it to the nice 6'7", 309 pound attendant, and asked him if he liked my work. I told him to check with the Ice Cream Director of The Facility and ask him if it meant I was ready to go.

I never saw the "artwork" again. The attendant later told me it was occupying a "special" place in the Director's office. They sure did use that word "special" a lot.

:dunno:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts