Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A picture is worth a thousand words.... For an interesting picture of a Really, Really Rooney gun click HERE

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
I don't want to know. Isn't it a violation (NFA?) to attach a shoulder stock to a pistol, without special licensing?

G

·
WTF IS THAT!?!?!?

Oh no... don't blame me for this!!!! I wouldn't have attached a Glock to an AR... maybe a Kel-Tec SU-16 being the plastic would match... but not a AR!

And anyway... my work in PaintShop is more "inspirational" :roll:

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Do you know those guys? Fingers on triggers, chambered rounds, homey shooting style. I'm surprised the guns weren't chromed.

Actually, the only thing missing was a big ole jug of Kool-aid!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,935 Posts
Jeez, Jules, things a little slow on the lap-dance circuit lately?
Ed said:
Do you know those guys? Fingers on triggers, chambered rounds, homey shooting style. I'm surprised the guns weren't chromed.
Let's see, what would P.J. O'Rourke say?
PJO'R said:
Tuck in your shirt, turn your hat around, and get a job!
Hey!, these are Eric Powell's peeps!

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
I particularly like the Play Station 2 controller sitting on the sofa. :roll:

The good news... they are in Oregon, which about as far away as one can get from NC and still be in CONUS.

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
RAJ---

TSK TSK TSK --- from a moderator??? I changed your uploaded attachments to the proper click & link to the original site!!

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
The question is not who (although that would be interesting) so much as why?

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
The pistol resembles a third gen Glock, but what's that chingadera on the back of the slide? Looks like a trigger spur. Is this an Israeli Golan maybe?

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
csmkersh said:
The pistol resembles a third gen Glock, but what's that chingadera on the back of the slide? Looks like a trigger spur. Is this an Israeli Golan maybe?
Sam --

That is def. a Glock --- I have a Golan --- and if you look at the thread, they are saying it is a charging handle. I would venture a guess that the firearm is either a Model 18 (Full Auto) or another model that has been converted to full auto.

·
Registered
369 Posts
WHOA!

This outfit really, REALLY needs those AR bayonets from the SHOT Show a couple of years back that also featured a single-shot .22 short.

YA smoke through 2 30-round AR mags, empty your Bolted-On Glock...thank GOD you've still got one .22 short, just in case!!!

MB

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
The .22 short was so you could kill yourself... expecially if anyone saw you with that gun!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts