Gunhub.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gun Maker Found Not Liable in Shooting

The country's largest firearms maker is not liable for the shooting of two police officers by a felon, a judge ruled.

Former Orange, N.J., police officers Dave Lemongello and Kenneth McGuire are not entitled to damages from Southport, Conn.-based Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc., Kanawha County Circuit Judge Irene Berger ruled Thursday.
The rest o'the story…

·
Super Moderator
7,756 Posts
Finally, a judge with some common sense (and decency). You wonder how it even gets that far but success breeds success.

Ed

·
Registered
853 Posts
If, a certain POS and his boywonder pal win in November we will look back on this decision as the "good old days"

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
What's your beef with the judge, Steve. She comes out with a good decision and you still knock her. You think Ruger should have been held liable for two cops being injured by a third party they have no control over?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Finelly a woman with some balls!! She did right now leave her alone.

Keith [IMG=left]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/d/spy.gif[/IMG]

·
Registered
89 Posts
Dean
I just cant get over the fact that me and Edwards are from the same STATE!!!

MEA CULPA!!!

and yes I voted against him in the Senate race...Not that it did much good...

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Registered
319 Posts
That is why all conservatives need to get to the polls and VOTE because Stupid people get to vote too !!

Bob K

·
Registered
47 Posts
It would be interesting to know what Ruger spends each year defending themselves from folks who want to hit the litagation lottery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts