Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the weather man saying Sunday would be in the upper eighties with zero chance of rain, a trip to Michael’s was definitely a good idea. The turn out ended up being one of the largest I’ve ever seen. The parking lot was packed! Here are some highlights…

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Fernando,

I really enjoy these posts and pics from Michael's ... keep 'em coming.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
woof woof

Hey that guy in the side-car looks familiar!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey is that red bike in the upper left corner of the next to last pic a Honda CBX? I haven't seen many of those around. That is a really nice example.

·
Registered
128 Posts
That certainly looks like a CBX engine, but that is about all. The swingarm looks like it is off of a 954, but I can't tell where the frame or front end came from. Someone put in MUCH time and expense on that bike. Very nice ride!

Munenn do you have any details?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I wish I did. I was speaking to a guy familiar with the Honda six (CB?), and he said the frame and motor were both modified stock. The swingarm is supposed to be from a 954 (good eyes, Munch), and I have no clue about the upside-down front fork.

The amount of work that went into that bike impressed the heck outta me. A CB-whatever inline 6 cyl. Cafe Racer? How cool is that?

Anyone else know more?

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Sounds like someone needs to take a trip back to the Grill on Sunday and ask some questions. I'll bet you end up talking to a machinist!

Ed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts