Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
I have got to try that!!!!... you know.. i think it was either Natchez or MidwayUSA that was selling drop in AK parts that you could have a crisp trigger pull of 3 lbs... that would be very nice and extremely easy to bump fire...

Now show me a bump video if an m1a!!! Better yet a GARAND lol Blam Blam Blam ... Ka-*****!

Rofl, To bad most all the Pederson devices were destroyed... bump fireing a 1903 lol... bumping is just to much fun!!1 it should be banned! ROFL... jk

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
there are both M1A and garand bump fire videos on the net. the M1A vid was about 2 years ago. we thoughly trashed the guys total lack of muzzle control on the old br.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
can it be done with any semi-auto rifle? I tried my AR, and it worked sorta, but I need lots more practice though...(I just visited walmart, and bought 3 beat up boxes of winnie value packs) I'd like to try w/ my SKS. One time, I fired my IJ M1 carbine like a big pistol (single handed, I know...STUPID! but I had a great backstop) and it doubled. I don't think I'd try it with an M1 Rifle. hahaha.

that was a sick video though! VERY cool! may I ask what unfortunate object is on the recieving end of that withering fire, and what your neighbors think of that? hahahahaha. That is friggin awesome though!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No particular target downrange in the video. Just south Texas brush.

The best bumpfire comes from a 9mm AR-15 with the 32rd mags. It is about twice as fast as the mini-14 or AK.

Me and the crew will shoot a 9mm vid next time

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I've done it with my 10/22 and some older 50 round mags. It is more fun than should be allowed. :shock: :D I don't think I would try it with my garand, to many chances to damage expensive parts.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Bump Fire??????

This is the first time I have come across the term, bump fire,

could someone explain it for me ?

I'am also in the market for an ak-47. Looking for a good shoter thats not over priced. any ideas?

G

·
0 Posts
Bump Fire:

Can be explained like this.

Most any Semi-auto riufle can do it.
A person uses the recoil to fire a consecutive shot
Lightly holds the AK forgrip, and stiffens the trigger finger... the buttstock is not against anything... it must be allowed to recoil.

WARNING: It is not a normal firing technique and persons should use extreme caution. and maintian focus on where the rounds are going.

Recommendationson an AK

Chinese MAK-90 7.62x39
Check gunbroker.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
To kool

being a AR fan for many years and finally buying a AK i saw the video and went straight to range after work. manage to empty the mag on the first try. beats heck out of those trigger attachments.

·
Registered
438 Posts
i'll have to try that with my Carbine.....when i get it....

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thanks Klutz, I was thinking it was DVDTracker who bumped the M1. Now I don't have to go looking.

I tried bumping my SKS a couple of times. The best I could do was an occaisional 3 round bump. Could double quite a bit, but not much more.

I've since given up on it. Mostly because the last thing I need would be to rip off a good loooooong bump and have a sheriff's deputy pull up, and try to explain myself. :roll:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts