Gunhub.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of the board members purchased ammo or components from Ammunitionstore.com? Experiences?

·
Registered
13 Posts
AmmunitionStore.com

NMM1AFan,

I have purchased ammunition over the phone twice and at gun shows many times. Products have always been exactly what was promised and delivered in a timely manner.

Do make sure you are clear about shipping charges.

Regards ...Digger

·
Registered
236 Posts
They are one of my main suppliers. Timely delivery and never a problem in the 2+ years I've done business with them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have bought alot of ammo from them, what they say you get is what you get. Nice people to work with.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Ill echo what the others have siad. I have yet to buy from them, but my next order is going their way. Most of my shooting buddies have ordered from them at one time or another and have nothing but good things to say. I like their selection

·
Registered
203 Posts
AmmunitionStore.com

Absolutely positive recommendation, and ditto every endorsement above. Gotten several cases, miscellaneous smaller lots, over a couple years now. Can't beat their customer service (okay, maybe strong tie with The Champs at CMP?). :lol:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! I'll give them a try.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I've bought from them several times, always a satisfied customer. The only issue is shipping cost (not their fault); by the time you factor in the cost of shipping ammo, you can sometimes break even buying locally in bulk. Do your homework locally, then decide if it's worth it to have ammo shipped. If it is, then ammunitionstore.com will treat you right.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts