1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Credit-card-sized shotgun debuts

08:25 AM CDT on Wednesday, October 6, 2004

Associated Press

MINNEAPOLIS - In a new twist on the idea of concealed weapons, a local gun maker and gun shop are debuting a new type of firearm: one that could almost fit in your wallet.
and for the rest of the story...

·
Super Moderator
7,758 Posts
Looks like a "pocket castrator" to me?

·
Registered
93 Posts
An accident waiting to happen.

Some poor schmuck'll probably stake his life on the thing & come up short.

·
Super Moderator
7,758 Posts
jeffw said:
An accident waiting to happen.

Some poor schmuck'll probably stake his life on the thing & come up short.
In more ways then one!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I wonder how effective it is against alpine goats..... :p

J.C.

·
Registered
455 Posts
It kind of puts my NAA Guardian into perspective.

·
Super Moderator
13,164 Posts
Kinda reminds me of what Fred Rexer Jr. said about double-barrel shotguns: "...a two-shot claymore mine...."

Except this mess looks like a scale model of a two-shot claymore mine....

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Wow, guess from looking at that site that I am charging to little for the pocket slipper!!! I have only charged customers $100 for em (slightly less when bought in a package of a P32/P3AT Pocket Slipper and a box of ammo)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hey, that Pocket Slipper is pretty cool. That would work very nice for my P3AT.
I like it...
Reminds me of the clip on gadget to hold spare rounds for a snub revolver... hols 6 rounds and changes the profile of the gun so you can just slip it into your pocket. I thought it was a brilliant idea.

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Ogre --

They are WAY COOL --- I have sold a couple dozen and have carried one myself since getting them in. I used to use the Belt Clip on the P32 and wear it in my waistband, but now I exclusively wear it in my back pocket and no one realizes it is there. I actually went through a pat down search at the national guard armory by a cop when attending a Toughman contest. This dick tried to take my Benchmade and Kershaw knives that were clipped into my pockets --- but never realized I had a GUN in my back pocket. :twisted:

Anyone who was at Gunstock 04 got to see the P32/Pocket Slipper combo and I think most liked it. Heck, my P32 even has a "baby blue" grip frame (why not take the least desirable/saleable model for myself as a "demo" gun (out of stock)??? When the P32 was new and very hard to get, you had to take whatever colors they were shipping (baby blue, dark blue, od Green).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts