Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

:cool:

I think maybe it's misnamed. Maybe it should be called a Colt "3822?";)

You know, this would be a clever gimmick for a thriller / detective movie. Hitman whacks a guy and there's ALWAYS two .45ACP slugs always precisely placed next to each other. It would drive the detectives/heros/goodguys bonkers until they caught up to the guy in the denoument and had to stare down the gun's magnificent maw! :cool:

ON a more serious note ...... who asked the question again ...? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Jeff Cooper couldn't understand "crunchentickers"...imagine what he'd say about this?

·
Registered
795 Posts
In the other thread I suggested it's a hoax. There are too many engineering questions that come to mind about little things like field stripping the gun for cleaning.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I want to see the twin bushing tool!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
My best guess is that we couldn't post it here...:soap:

how goes the recovery?
Getting there, Charlie. I can actually walk 10 steps unassisted...no walker, no cane, no touching the wall. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it thrills the crap outta me! :D

'Course with one dead foot braced flat and the other with a fused ankle, I pretty much waddle...look sorta like the Pillsbury Doughboy walking. :twisted:

Still alternate between chair and walker depending on the distance to be traveled. Put in 40 hours at the office. Won't say I'm not beat, and sometimes sore as hell, but going back to work was the best thing that could have happened.

Pete Sheppard (Shep854) stops by the see me when he can. He was gonna let me shoot his 1917 last time but we had an Ultralight go down with two souls on board and I spent most of my time on the phone coordinating with my guys. :(

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
IrishCop,

CONGRADS! - i wish my lady was progressing as well.

also, HAPPY St Pat's.
yours, sw

1 - 10 of 10 Posts