Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking in. Having a gun give away is a great way to increase membership and I respect that. Just think what might happen if you offered a Rohrbaugh.

However a free P-11 is a great deal, but you've now caused me a problem. I was thinking about buying one, but now I'll have to wait for the drawing.

Warning to other Members: I tend to resort to humor, even when inappropriate and without regard to facts or common sense.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does that mean someone else is already using this avatar?

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Nope, just the Tazmanian Devil. I think it's the poster known as Alarmed. You can find him on the thread about posting pictures here on General Discussion.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There does seem to be a family resemblence...cousins perhaps.

·
Registered
149 Posts
ExtremeDooty said:
There does seem to be a family resemblence...cousins perhaps.
My great granfather had 11 brothers. We're probably kin somewhere, even if neither of us would admit it. :D

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Yep indeed, but Ah heerd tell dat da Misheegin sahd o' da fambly lahks baked taters whahl da Tin-Uh-See sahd lahks dere taters mash it up.

:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The scary thing is that I used to live somewhere in Tennessee in my younger days. In fact, I was on the Yogi Bear show in Bristol. One of the major accomplishments in my life.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Bloofington said:
Yep indeed, but Ah heerd tell dat da Misheegin sahd o' da fambly lahks baked taters whahl da Tin-Uh-See sahd lahks dere taters mash it up.

:D
I don't care how a tater is cooked, as long as I have salt & pepper to go on it!

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Oh yes, I forgot, while dem mashed taters is bein' stirred, we'll not only give ya the salt and pepper shakers to put it on yerse'f, but we'll add a splash o' dat Tin-Uh-See whiskeh in the pot while we's a stirrin'!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts