Gunhub.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife bought a dwarf Lop, cute little thing and lots of fun but..
is there anyway to house break the silly things? I've heard it's possible but haven't had much luck.
It's fun watching it run around playing with the two cats & two dogs, apparently it doesn't realize it's at the bottom of the food chain. :D

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Yeah, we have a rabbit. It's a... uh... I dont know what it is... just a rabbit. Thinks it's a cat or something. Uses the kittie litter box too. Sometimes. Or it used to. Now it lives outside. Runs around with the cats. Effectionate little thing too. It'll come up for a pet and lick your hand... nuzzle your foot for a minute.
Then it will take off like a rocket and we wont see it for another day or more.
But if you let it run around the house... it'll do fine after it learns to use the litter box. Box trained bunnies are great pets.

·
Registered
296 Posts
yeah, we have two. a male and a female. the female has run of the bedroom, when we are home. we made little effort to litter train her(mainly 'cause we had no clue how too), however she is litter trained on her own will. the male makes a huge mess whenever he is out.
she will even drink from a cup and eat off plate.
i think she is a polish orange. very friendly and thinks everything new in the room is for her.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts