Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this from a conservative friend on email....anyone know if its for real?
UNWeaponsBan.jpg

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
I know it's been debunked, but I can't for the life of me recall where I read about it ....
Sorry. Guess that's not a lot of help.
Do keep in mind there's a zillion conspiracy theories about the U.N. and gun bans.
Just ask Alex Jones -- he perpetrates a few million of them.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Javlin; All,

And anyone here believes the UN?

yours, sw
My thoughts exactly...specially since Mr. "O" has demonstrated time after time he would love to disarm America. It worries me that he would seek outside assistance to do so and I would not put this past his regime of O'muppets..

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
One new policy will end a government practice that lets military weapons, sold or donated by the U.S. to allies, be reimported into the U.S. by private entities. The White House said the U.S. has approved 250,000 of those guns to be reimported since 2005; under the new policy, only museums and a few other entities like the government will be eligible to reimport military-grade firearms.
I hate to sound stupid but is this aimed at the CMP?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Had not thought of that ToTall.The CMP program would be the direct receiptent of said order down the road.I guess that other arms like SVT,Mausers and such could still make it in but those are quickly drying up it seems also.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
TooTall; Javlin; All,

It is well-known (including at CMP) that ZERO & his Chicago thugs HATE the CMP & have been trying to figure out a way to destroy the program. = The CMP program makes the DIMocRAT morons look even more foolish than they usually do, when it comes to "gun control".

ZERO, imVho, is "the scum of the earth". Of course, STUPID Biden & the crooked AG are as just as bad for LIBERTY.

NOTE: As 'ole Tom Jefferson said: "When the people fear the government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is LIBERTY."

yours, sw

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here here!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
It may very well be, although the executive order excludes "government entities". Now it is my understanding that the CMP is NOT a government entity. It is a federally chartered 501(c)3 corporation. So we're probably screwed until Obama "retires". :censored:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The good news, he is single handedly driving up the values of our battle rifles. The bad news is he is driving up the costs of purchasing battle rifles...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts