Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
no more than the hell-fire or any of the other "go fast" trigger attachments; it's all about putting the biggest number of rounds downrange in the shortest time possible- a "bump-fire" accomplishes much the same thing, as does the " shoestring theory" garand mod; it's up to you whether you wish to put one on or not- i've ALWAYS questioned the value of full auto by an individual from a rifle anyway,but an anti can turn even a burning match into a "weapon of mass destruction"

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
That has to be hard on the barrel, I can't see myself reloading for one of those, I certainly can't afford to feed one factory ammo.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
You've gotta admit, it's an interesting bit of engineering. I couldn't figure out how the heck it worked looking at the still photos. Then I found the video. I mean, it was impressive. Just twist the little do-dad on the bottom of the stock, and rat-a-tat-tat. Looks like they use the recoil spring to facilitate the "mechanical bump-fire".

Geoff, it is something that the anti's could grab onto...but anything that shoots is fair game to them. This might even pass right under their nose. (I don't remember any great hue and cry about the Hell-Fire.)

I wonder if they have to clear something like this through BATFE before they bring it to market? Anyone know?

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
Skeptic49 et.al.,

fwiw, i've "dealt with" the brain-DEAD, arrogant, LYING, lunatic leftists of the "anti-2A" group for years & NOTHING is beneath them in their crusade to disarm EVERYBODY.

thus they need NOTHING to use as "ammunition" to try their dirty tricks. = facts/truth/honor/common decency are "strangers" to them.

instead of worrying about what they might use to attack ANY sort of weapon and/or the armed civilians, try figuring out how to DESTROY them & their reputations in the "unaware"/uninformed masses of Americans.

fyi, i'm "sick to death" of being "on defense" with these swine & am ready to "go to war" to destroy the DIMocRAT leftists, "progressives", "mainstream media outlets" & the other "liberal opinionmakes", wherever/whomever they may be, by every lawful means.
(as i'm now retired, i have the time, but not the money, to be a "fulltime hellraiser"/street activist.)

yours, sw

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I find it funny he compares it to a Gatling Gun, in that its not really like a Gatling gun at all. The BMF activator is actually very much more like a Gatling gun in that it is actually a crank attachment. This thing is more like a silly gimmick that takes a once easily aimed and fired (accurately) rifle, and complicates things with a "Now you have to pull the whole thing forward" system. Meh, I wouldn't waste my money.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
You've gotta admit, it's an interesting bit of engineering. I couldn't figure out how the heck it worked looking at the still photos. Then I found the video. I mean, it was impressive. Just twist the little do-dad on the bottom of the stock, and rat-a-tat-tat. Looks like they use the recoil spring to facilitate the "mechanical bump-fire".

Geoff, it is something that the anti's could grab onto...but anything that shoots is fair game to them. This might even pass right under their nose. (I don't remember any great hue and cry about the Hell-Fire.)

I wonder if they have to clear something like this through BATFE before they bring it to market? Anyone know?
I think it is very likely they try to get a letter from the BATFE guys stating that it isn't some kind of NFA device just to be safe. The BATFE guys have once declared a shoestring to be a machinegun ... and can be arbitrary and capricious but atleast such a letter serves the intention of showing they weren't attempting to thwart any law,

·
Registered
423 Posts
I think it is very likely they try to get a letter from the BATFE guys stating that it isn't some kind of NFA device just to be safe. The BATFE guys have once declared a shoestring to be a machinegun ... and can be arbitrary and capricious but atleast such a letter serves the intention of showing they weren't attempting to thwart any law,
Didn't dig too deeply into their website did you? ;) Letter from BATFE

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
;) I didn't "dig into their website," I simply believed I recalled something like that. My memory isn't THAT bad -- atleast in my own humble opinion.:oops:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
WRONG! That's what I get for thinking I could figure things out by looking at them! :oops: :dunno: :oops:

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
to ALL:

i cannot resist pointing out that "brain-LESS Sarah" once claimed that there was a FULL AUTOMATIC .38 revolver, that was "used in a notorious police killing".

this STUPID/false comment was broadcast on CBS evening news, as if it was factual.

note: the more i learn about the main-SLIME media & the leftists/"progressives"/DIMocRATS the better i like poisonous spiders, venomous reptiles & scorpions!

yours, sw

1 - 14 of 14 Posts