Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Video Tape it so you can see it over and over again

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The scientific community has notified you, as President, that at 11:30 our time on Saturday an asteroid will hit earth. The trajectory has been plotted and it will wipe out France. The UN has asked you, as President, to aid with planes and ships to evacuate France. Naturally the evacuation will interfere with operations in the Mid East.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Save the Brie!!! Maybe some of the champagne!!! :D

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
An asteroid is a 6X-Large hemorrhoid and it's not headed for France. It's been elected Prime Minister. So there!

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
to paraphrase vin scully.

pull up a chair and stay awhile on this lovely saturday afternoon. get some beer and nacho's call the friend over and have a party. it's gonna be a good show today.

but i would be sure to tape it so i can watch it time and again!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Ya'll know, if an asteroid the size and shape of France lands directly on France, we're all going to die soon after, but the Frogs are going first. :lol:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Load them all into a few space shuttles and launch them into it.

Seeing as they're so full of crap, they might divert it!! :lol:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Crank up BBQ. Pour myself (3) three fingers of John D, turn on the tube put a tape in the VCR. And watch them BURN. And then play it over and over again just LMAO. 8)

·
Premium Member
9,290 Posts
Advise the French, via the Muslim world, that it's all a United States attempt to secretly take them over. Then, after they refuse our aid, watch them burn!! :D :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
Advise them that we aren't going to do anything but send more inspectors/scientist to verify that there is really a suspected asteroid....

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I would figure out the size and location of the crater and buy a few acres so I could build a lake side cabin on some lake front property and wait for the crater to fill in with water and then sell the property back to the french for a 100 times more than I bought it for. Of coarse I would have to enjoy the fishing first.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Oh that is an easy one :D

I would have to video tape it :D

BM62

·
Registered
934 Posts
1 problem, who would we blame everything on?

( for those who don't get it, the saying's "blame it on the french" )

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
unver... we still have the french canadians....

·
Registered
353 Posts
Definately tape it and then show it to everyone I know over and over, Great comedy!!!! Just think they'll have found an enemy they CANNOT SURRENDER TO!

·
Registered
740 Posts
What would I do? Easy.

I would not warn them. :D

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Why would one do anything other than watch, laugh and repeat? :lol: The thought of all those whining french rats shutting up at once is a great one!!!

G

·
Sensing a good mood and therefore an opportunity, I would go to bed. 9 months later, I'd have a kid named "Comet". :D :D :wink:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts