Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Atleast with the Keystone Cops ....it was actually funny .....

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
To BOTH,

FYI, when I was in CIDC, we called the BATFE the CLOWN CAR.

yours, sw

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Der Fuhrer: "At least we'll recover all those guns the drug dealers bought."

Dude #1: "Um, Mein Fuhrer... Sir.."

Dude #2: "All those guns were sent to Mexico. Every one went to the Drug Gangs."

He takes off his glasses....

·
Super Moderator
13,170 Posts
Der Fuhrer: "At least we'll recover all those guns the drug dealers bought."

Dude #1: "Um, Mein Fuhrer... Sir.."

Dude #2: "All those guns were sent to Mexico. Every one went to the Drug Gangs."

He takes off his glasses....
"Everybody who thinks we're a bunch of incompetent ass-clowns, and who has your 171s out at other agencies....leave...."

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
A friend of mine told me about their White Zinfandel investigation they did back in the ‘80’s. They calculated that there was more White Zin being produced than there was available White Zin grapes. So they staked out vineyards and wineries, spending over 4 million in overtime pay over 2 years to get 1 arrest that resulted in a fine of 75K.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
A friend of mine told me about their White Zinfandel investigation they did back in the '80's. They calculated that there was more White Zin being produced than there was available White Zin grapes. So they staked out vineyards and wineries, spending over 4 million in overtime pay over 2 years to get 1 arrest that resulted in a fine of 75K.
Don't worry they succeeded in shutting down some farms and destroying the American way of life, a great victory!

Geoff
Who will not repeat what a reliable source reported about a "certain .gov agency" visit to a North Side of Jacksonville famous Gun & Pawn, and an unsecured official government vehicle. The deputy should have given them a ticket for leaving the keys in it, never mind the weapons...:censored:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts