Gunhub.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
San Francisco Bay Area TV news crews hit by series of brazen robberies - CBS News

<http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57605166/san-francisco-bay-area-tv-news-crews-hit-by-series-of-brazen-robberies/>

Very interesting, as the Laugh In guy used to say.

Police said KRON 4 reporter Jeff Bush had just finished an interview near Third Street and La Salle Avenue when two men armed with a gun demanded his camera and gear. During the robbery attempt, the security guard accompanying Bush shot one of the suspected thieves in the leg.

No one in the television news crew was injured, police said.

One of the suspects walked into San Francisco General Hospital a short time later with a non-life threatening gunshot wound, police said.

The KRON 4 security guard recently retired from the Oakland Police Department.

I'm wondering what the odds were that the security guy was carrying concealed? It reminds me of Dan Rather's famous story about his soundman using a revolver to "discourage" an armed man who threatened him once. (According to Rather, the soundman showing the revolver's business end was enough to send the hostile party on a "stroll.")

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Of course one of the Great Unwashed common peasants would be under arrest and charged with Crimes Against Humanity if he'd been carrying a gun, much less using it to shoot a poor disadvantaged citizen looking to redistribute some ill-gotten wealth from the Elite reporter.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
dfariswheel,

YEP.

Personally, I think that every "gun control LOON" should be required to post a "gun-free zone" sign at his/her place of residence that is easily legible from the street, which says:

"THERE ARE NO GUNS HERE. Feel free to rob, abuse or murder us."

yours, satx

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
If I had a neighbor like that Gyro it would be a blast if I really disliked them that much but I live in MS and most everybody on the block has some kind of firearm.I had to do some work for the most liberal on the block on his 22 rifle last year and gave him some new ammo(other was like 20yrs old).

·
Registered
387 Posts
Of course one of the Great Unwashed common peasants would be under arrest and charged with Crimes Against Humanity if he'd been carrying a gun, much less using it to shoot a poor disadvantaged citizen looking to redistribute some ill-gotten wealth from the Elite reporter.
Love it!!! I actually arrested a crack dealer who convinced 12 people he was selling but was only doing so to support his family and stave off using welfare. :rolleyes:
Only in Kalifornia, the Republic of....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in MS and most everybody on the block has some kind of firearm.I had to do some work for the most liberal on the block on his 22 rifle last year and gave him some new ammo(other was like 20yrs old).

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
DavidE,

During "the Zimmermann-Martin incident" in FL, a "media representative" defended himself from a 19YO mugger with his licensed 9mm handgun. - I'd bet that you didn't hear about THAT "White male shooting a Black youth" did you???
("The main-SLIME media" always covers-up for each other AND that incident doesn't fit the philosophy of the RADICAL LEFTISTS.)

yours, sw

1 - 11 of 11 Posts