Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard on the radio today that Mexican president Calderon asked congress to reinstate the Assault Weapons Ban, so Mexico won't be flooded with the nasty weapons. I wonder if he is going to talk to Hugo Chavez about RPGs etc.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
No, he just wants us to ban semiauto Bushmasters and other similar M4orgery type rifles because we all know [s:3m5893h5]criminals can walk into any sporting good stores and buy machineguns[/s:3m5893h5] ah, criminals in Mexico smuggle in all sorts of military weapons from South America and elsewhere and sell them to the cartels.
Or, maybe it's those pesky Mexican soldiers selling their service weapons -- provided by good ol' Uncle Sam -- to the cartels.
In either case, all those evil EBRs have to be banned.
"It's for the [s:3m5893h5]children"[/s:3m5893h5] drug cartels .... you know ...... :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Calderon's speech reminded me of a character-witness statement a felon's mother gave in court, just before sentencing:
"He was a good boy, Judge. It wasn't his fault that he got into trouble. It was all the guns and drugs and money in our neighborhood that did it. If they hadn't'a given him a gun, he wouldn't'a got into trouble..." and so on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts