Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mas was hassled for Flying while Arab. He joked about it but for many, it was no joke. Anyway, today's Supreme Court has decided Muslims who were hassled because of being first Muslim and second, refusing to be a government snitch can sue the FBI for their ill treatment.

·
Super Moderator
13,186 Posts
THAT's what was important to them yesterday? :confused:

We are very, very near the end of civilization. :(

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
THAT's what was important to them yesterday? :confused:

We are very, very near the end of civilization. :(
Indeed. I just got an email for the first time in many years from an old frat brother, an adherent to the old Norse beliefs. Just four words...

"Ragnarok is upon us."

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Actually, Mas got hassled long before 9/11. Most of the stories that I recall from that period featured Brits. My sympathies to (most) middle eastern ethnics who tried to fly after 9/11. The qualifier is due to attitude and/or cues.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Mas was hassled for Flying while Arab. He joked about it but for many, it was no joke. Anyway, today's Supreme Court has decided Muslims who were hassled because of being first Muslim and second, refusing to be a government snitch can sue the FBI for their ill treatment.
That's a good call, glad to see it.

·
Super Moderator
13,186 Posts
Who do I get to sue for being generally harassed and hassled for Being a White Christian Male on a Sunny Day? :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts