Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard on my radio that the prosecutor in Philly is no longer trying to get the death penalty enforced on that Cop killing SOB Mumai or however you spell that name. They will be content with life in prison, whatever that means these days.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
He will die in prison, after a long life...something he denied the officer he killed.

There are people on the net saying that the fact that the D.A. is ending a 30 year battle to carry out the death penalty rightfully imposed by the jury is "proof" that Mumia was "framed by the cops". Bull Cookies!

Appeals Court decisions indicated that they thought that the jury was possibly not aware that they could show leniency in sentencing. They DID NOT find any fault with the trial process which found him guilty, or they would have ordered a new trial.

The D.A. settled for Life Without Parole rather than put the victim's family through another appeal that had little chance of success.

Sometimes you just have to takes what you can get in the criminal justice system.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This piece of garbage has been in jail for thirty years when he should be in the ground. When I was growing up in Kansas City an alcohilic couple kidnapped Bobby Greenlease, a son of the local Cadillic dealer, they shot him to death and then demanded 600,000 in ransom, which they got. They were caught in Saint Louis, they did the crime in Sept 1953 and in December 1953 they went to the gas chamber. Swift justice the way it should be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts