Gun Hub Forums banner

Baton Rouge Officers Killed

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Captain O 
#1 ·
#2 ·
csmkersh,

Three police officers KILLED, 3 wounded (2 of those are reportedly in critical condition & not expected to survive. - The other LEO is said to be "in surgery" & "seriously wounded in the neck & chest") and one criminal/sniper killed by West Baton Rouge Parish deputies.

At least 2 other snipers are being sought by K9 teams, as I write these lines at 1330 hours, 17JUL16.

yours, sw

#4 ·
Damn it. This isn't good!

#6 ·
I have a feeling it's about to get a lot worse and a major portion of this falls upon or POS prez we have.I don't normally carry even though we are an open carry state and the only time I did was after Katrina.We have a little more than the usual bad apples in the barrel right now and it's going to spoil the whole barrel...

#8 ·
TommyGunn,

I truly FEAR that the Summer will be FAR WORSE than 1968. - This seems to be the first shots of civil insurrection on a massive scale.
(I was alive & in college in 1968 & REMEMBER that "long hot Summer" all too well.)

yours, sw

#10 ·
Why not? Playing both sides against the middle certainly stokes up a pretext to declare martial law...

I'm not saying it *will* happen, just saying that it *is* plausible and I believe at least up to this point the cost-benefit analysis has broken on the side of "not yet." Which may be part of the "Trump as Dem plant in GOP" and "armed Panthers on Cleveland streets" datapoints coming in tandem, setting up a "you people are incompetent to govern yourselves so we'll relieve you of that burden" move.

#13 ·
May damnation fall upon those that assault the peace of the Republic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.