Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got one?i have been on the benelli web sight and this shotgun is deadly looking.I was wondering if it could be had with a standard stock.And also how it stacks up to the m1.

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
saw one of the faux M4's at a local shop yesterday. price tag was $1517.

what are they supposed to run??

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just purchased one at a local gun store. The first Benellis available to the civilian market will be limited to 2500. These are a commerative version and have an american flag laser etched on the receiver and special serial numbers (1 - 2500).

The shotgun comes standard with a 4 shot mag tube, pistol grip stock, and ghost ring sights. There will be a 2 shot mag extension and a fixed stock available in the near future.

The shotgun supposedly has had fantastic reviews from the military. I am hopeful the recoil will be less than that of the M1 due to the new gas system.

Brian

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I just bought one, love the Flag. I bought it more as a collector since there will be only 2500 with the flag, so I havnt shot it yet. They say telescopic stock but mine doesnt notch in the forward position but love the way the stock turns sidways. I guess this feature is to shoot around corners. I hear the marines adopted this Shotgun.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
They are supposed to be extremely reliable even with optics mounted on

it.

This is because it uses both recoil and gas to actuate the bolt.

The best of both worlds I guess.

I don't really know about the stock, however.

Best.

Mike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts