Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Charlie Petty said:
I did some testing with an earlier 5.56 type into gelatin and it is spectacular but I'm not sure the technology is legal for combat use or ready for prime time.
The thing I learned over the years that whats legal is what ever the winner says it is. IIRC, Hitler issued a death warrant for all US MPs caught carrying .38s loaded with LDRN bullets. Then it's the use by all sides of flame throwers. If that isn't counter to the Accords, nothing is.

But back to the claim RBCD is making; they claim is that the round holds together in a cold medium like wall board or ballistic gel but in warm living tissue it fragments. As one friend in another group wondered, "Are we back to shooting goats?" I can see Darrel going into orbit over that thought - bless his soul.

· Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guess the smartest thing for me to do is file RBCD's claims in the same round file as I have Miltech's... :?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.