Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed in here. BR.com has been my favorite forum, hope the change over goes well. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

rifle guy

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Rifle --

Welcome!!! We hope you enjoy it here. I think you will find BR's home to be as hospitable as the original BR site was.

·
Registered
503 Posts
rifle guy said:
Just signed in here. BR.com has been my favorite forum, hope the change over goes well. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

rifle guy
Me 2.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looking to come back Back from the Dark Side

Greetings BR.Com members!

Since I sold my Garand, I forgot about BR.COM I went to the Dark Side (AR) and now I yearn for another Garand! :cry:

Is there anyone who can sympathize? :D

Regards,

Jim
M1_PW

·
Registered
145 Posts
Also a switchover from BR.com. This site looks very interesting.
Have been browsing some interesting topics.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry M1, you'll get no sympathy from me! I've had my Garand for over 20 years and have no plans to part with it any time soon. The old saying " you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold hands" comes to mind. I too have come over from BR and hope this works out. Alex

·
Registered
30 Posts
Another BattleRifle member checking in. I had just made Lance Corporal over at BR.com so I was a FNG. I hope to see more BR members, especially the old timers here at this forum. I am just starting to get into battle rifles, and learned so much from BR in a very short time. Because I was a new guy at BR, the move was not much of a shock. I was looking forward to advancing in rank though, oh well, worse things could have happened.

To make this post relevant to the Garand forum, as soon as I get the form notarized, my packet to the CMP is in the mail. It will be for my first Garand and battle rifle, a SG SA hopefully from WWII.

·
Premium Member
9,290 Posts
I guess that I qualify as an "old-timer" from Battlerifles. I'll be here pretty much daily. Looking forward to learning even more about weapons.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Thanks for coming over JR we need you here!!

Keith [IMG=left]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/yahoo.gif[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Howdy guys. Just checking in on this side of the fence. Glad to see everyone starting to trickle in.

·
Registered
563 Posts
HI GUYS

Well I guess my 4 Garands, 2 M1A's, 03, 03A3, Carbine and AR will just have to come over here and see what happens.

Maybe the Enfield, M91,98K and the others will come too.

Boy, the whole inventory may end up here too.

Give this place a fair shake.

OVERCOME, ADAPT !

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Glad to see so many familiar names. Welcome aboard. 8)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi, Everyone,

As you BR vets know, I'm more of an '03 lover but like M1s, too. Glad to see everyone showing up.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I just registered here. Figured I would try it out some before the move. Same computermedic from battlerifles.com. Nice to see some of the same people here.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts