Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely superb episode last night (9/18). And almost no Walt in it at all; it was all Jesse's show with strong support from Gus, who was amazing. Good work from Mike and Walt's wife and son, too.

Just a fabulous episode of a fabulous show.

·
Super Moderator
13,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The season finale was--and I hate to use this word--AWESOME.

Next year will be the final season. Lots of loose ends to tie up, but last night's episode seemed to close the book on Seasons Three and Four.

One of the best things on TV--ever!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I really need to watch this from the beginning, maybe on Hulu this winter.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
I've been watching it off and on, I am at about the middle of season 2. Although the acting and writing is very good, I feel uncomfortable whenever I watch Walt lie to his family and friends, which is most of the time. I find Jesse to be a more sympathetic character.

·
Super Moderator
13,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been watching it off and on, I am at about the middle of season 2. Although the acting and writing is very good, I feel uncomfortable whenever I watch Walt lie to his family and friends, which is most of the time. I find Jesse to be a more sympathetic character.
IMHO, the show didn't really start to hit its stride until Season 3. 3 and 4 are fantastic--you have a viewing treat awaiting you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts