Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my normal watching companions are either on vacation or actually at the BC, I'm watching by myself. Well, the dogs are with me, but their main concern is when I'll feed them breakfast.

So, my pick for the Distaff: Got Koko.

I'll warn you that I'm generally a lousy handicapper so DON'T take it to the bank!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I did well to throw out Sightseek who apparently does NOT like Santa Anita. And since I generally bet $2 across the board, I'm ahead at this point with my virtual wagers. :p

Next up the Juvie Fillies. I have NO idea on the babies at this point.

The dogs have been fed so they are happy for now. They'll just get excited if I start screaming at the tv for some reason.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yay! A second for Ashado. (And a nice win for Julie Krone and Halfbridled.)

Mile pick: Peace Rules.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yikes. He was last. Hope he's okay.

My pick for the Sprint was Midas Eyes who wasn't in the top three.

SIzzling time!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well my Girly Turf pick, Megahertz didn't do too well either. I shoulda quit while I was ahead. :p

Interesting contrast in American & European riding styles in the stretch!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well stick a big fork in Mambo Train at the half!

I shoulda gone with my OTHER hunch - Action this Day looked super in the post parade, but with only a maiden win, I passed on him.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wrong again. :p My virtual/theoretical bets were $50 and I wound up losing $24.40 virtual dollars so not too bad for cheap theoretical entertainment.

What a day for Dick Mandella - four wins!

:lol: at the censoring of Mr Mandella's name. I guess we should be formal and call him Richard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts