Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Been there and are doing that !!! :D I'm quite happy with mine, paid to much though, :evil: but had to have it, you know how that goes, great gun all in all... 8)

·
Registered
304 Posts
That was a really good post over on AR15.com. I'm wondering what is a good price for one of these and where can I find one?

·
Registered
555 Posts
ther not cheap 1,400 to 1,600 ( i cant rember off the top of my head) for a a2 16 inch ace stock w/ pahnotm brake. If it was an a3 w/ 20 inch barrel std a2 stock, i would of taken it home with me.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I ended up with the 20" barell and a flat top, w/standard full size AR stock...I bought mine at Cabelas in Hamburg, PA...Their price was less than MSRP, but a little higher than others...They were the only ones around me that had any or could get one, so I paid it !!! :lol:

-Mine has an Izzy brake, the catalog I think shows an AK brake...

·
Registered
87 Posts
We have one for sale at the shop....20" flat-top, brake and ace stock...$1575.....I kicked around grabbing it but I already have an FAL and a Cetme, I don't need another EBR .308.....yet......(can you tell my wife was standing here watching me type???)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts