Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what happened to CBS's friday night series CSI New York? It's gone. I can't find it. Never saw any announcement, never read anything.
Was it canceled? :confused::confused:

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the information guys. I didn't realize these shows had become so weak in the ratings!
I always liked the original (although cast changes have left me :confused::-?:( recently. Ted Danson. Ugh) and the N.Y. version. I watch the Miami version although David Caruso has become a characturature of a cartoon of a joke in recent years. Can't seem to keep his head on straight.
Oh well. I guess it's time to start picking up the DVD sets of CSI: NY.

Phantom4570 said:
I quit watching all of the CSI shows because the plots had become to formulaic and the science often required alien technology.
:rotflmao:

·
Registered
814 Posts
A fellow gun writer was asked to consult on the technical details of CSI: NY. After talking to the people involved, he told them, "I'll do my best to answer your questions, but please, please do not ever put my name in the credits."

Apparently (I've never watched the show) even after asking him technical questions, they'd do whatever the hell they wanted, and they thought was appropriate for the storyline and the narrative that was being put forth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts