Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught this on Comedy Central last night. LMAO!

Carlos talks about loving this country, how on our worst day we are still miles ahead of any other country on this planet.

Yes, he is crude (at times), but refreshingly even handed, poking fun at EVERYONE!

Funniest line? Well, he talks of being confronted by a black guy after a show for dissing Obama. After a long discussion, where he admits to trying to censor himself, he loses it, yelling at the guy, "...the only thing black about (Obama) is that he don't know his Daddy!" :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
I might have caught a few minutes of that. Did they also have a Glee/Fame parody with a bunch of singing kids? That was pretty well done.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No Snake, it was a one-man stand up routine. CC usually runs them a couple times a week for a while after initial airing. Catch it if you can. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
No Snake, it was a one-man stand up routine. CC usually runs them a couple times a week for a while after initial airing. Catch it if you can. :thumbsup:
Must have been something else on CC, then.

I think I can prolly get it from on-demand. I'll look for it, on your recommendation. ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts