Gun Hub Forums banner
121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
While not totally tied to this thread it does involve terrorist,Russians and Willie Pete :) and people are already crying foul about the Geneva Convention which ISIS is not remotely an entity/signatory.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
William R. Moore; csmkersh; All,

As is usual, the CSM is 100% correct.
(I "pushed" shotguns with 00 Buck & slugs so much that some "non-believers" LOL & called me "Shotgun Slade", after an old TV "horse-opry" character. - When the AG authorized me to arm our ISO & AST with pump-guns & the crime rate on/near ARNG properties FELL by about 2/3 & remained low, the derisive laughter stopped.)

As to handguns, those require MORE & REGULARLY scheduled training to keep up shooting skills/accuracy. = A good-sized "budget item" for smaller units/posts.

just my OPINIONS, sw

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
While not totally tied to this thread it does involve terrorist,Russians and Willie Pete :) and people are already crying foul about the Geneva Convention which ISIS is not remotely an entity/signatory.

Ho-LEE-crap, that was ugly. That's not exactly what you'd call a precision weapon, but it seems it did hit at least some of their intended people; toward the end of the video there were secondary's going off.

Something tells me that was the Russians, they don't exactly play nice when the shooting starts.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
121 - 125 of 125 Posts