Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wed Sep 22, 8:30 AM ET

MONTERREY, Mexico (Reuters) - Some Mexican churches are using state-of-the-art technology developed by Israeli electronic warfare experts to silence cell phones that ring during mass, church officials said on Tuesday.

Four churches in the northern city of Monterrey, which lies some two hours by car south of the Texas border, are using equipment made by Israeli telecoms equipment firm Netline Communications Technologies to block incoming calls during services.

For the rest of the story click HERE

·
Registered
183 Posts
Don't know 'bout yours...

But mine has the option of silent mode... Still on and ready but NO F*%^NG RING!

·
Registered
79 Posts
You'd think that they could get God to intercede, wouldn't ya?????? :roll:

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
During my wedding, we had a persons phone ring not once, but TWICE!!! The second time, the Rabbi stopped and glared at the woman.

Then at the reception while Lisa and I were going around from table to table talking, the woman whose cel rang mentioned it---and I replied that the Rabbi had suggested that I stomp on her phone instead of a glass at the end of the wedding ceremony!! :twisted:

·
Registered
10,805 Posts
mikegunner said:
Then at the reception while Lisa and I were going around from table to table talking, the woman whose cel rang mentioned it---and I replied that the Rabbi had suggested that I stomp on her phone instead of a glass at the end of the wedding ceremony!!
:rotflmao:

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Funniest thing is Sam, the rabbi did not say that, I just had to get a jab in on the lady for being so rude!!!

We had actually thought about it happening before, but forgot to mention it to the rabbi to make an announcement before the ceremony.

This past weekend we attended our nephew's Bar Mitzvah which was held in Buffalo at the same temple (Temple Beth Am) and I noticed that beside the doorway into the sanctuary was a large sign that stated "NO CELLULAR PHONES".

Those signs are popping up everywhere now days. Even our post office has a sign on the door saying that. The clerk was telling me that they have had problems with customers coming up to the window and wasting time because of not wanting to interrupt cel phone conversations and other customers were beginning to complain!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts