Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oh, boo hoo. I mean, I never watched it, but heard Rush talk about it a lot. What was up with the producers? I thought they worked hard to bring people with looks to TV. Isn't that a top priority? This guy wasn't exactly the second coming of a young Tom Selleck. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being mirrorly challenged, but between him and Anthony And His Weiner, who the heck wants to watch TV with either of those guys in ANY camera shot?

And you can throw DSK in there to boot. These guys are renowned womanizers? I mean, I'm not good looking, but I'm better looking than the three of them put together, and I'm no womanizer. I'm not full of any such notions about myself. I also don't hold any important political office, which I understand trumps all logic when a woman gets her eyes on a man. Power can be blinding.

I mean, how did Ms. Dupre handle having to look at Client No. 9's face all night, or however long the "appointments" lasted? I couldn't look at him when he was busting Wall Street bigwigs and bragging about it on the news. Thank God no one will have to for at least a while, anyway.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ers-cnn-show-canceled-report-says/?test=faces

1 - 4 of 4 Posts