Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup.

If you guessed the Clinton Family Foundation, you nailed it.

NINETY SIX PERCENT of 2015 charitable 'giving' went to themselves!

LINK

42,000 went to 'Desert Classic Charities' (no doubt, to allow Bill to golf for free), and $1,000,000 went to the Clinton Foundation!

You can't make this stuff up, folks!

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In a slightly different method this is called "money laundering".
Imagine how cool it would be to set up a charity, that paid you a salary, from which you donated large deductible sums to the charity, so it could continue to pay your salary?

And all for collecting $250,000 plus for an HOUR of your time, over and over again, until it amounted to billions.

And the cool part would be that the 'charitable outlays' would be to front companies set up by your peeps, designed to keep the funds flowing back into the 'charity'.

R.I.C.O. prosecutions have happened for a lot less than this.

I can hardly wait to see how Barack and Michelle take this model to even greater heights.
:roll::roll:

· Super Moderator
13,181 Posts
Imagine how cool it would be to set up a charity, that paid you a salary, from which you donated large deductible sums to the charity, so it could continue to pay your salary?

And all for collecting $250,000 plus for an HOUR of your time, over and over again, until it amounted to billions.

And the cool part would be that the 'charitable outlays' would be to front companies set up by your peeps, designed to keep the funds flowing back into the 'charity'.

R.I.C.O. prosecutions have happened for a lot less than this.

I can hardly wait to see how Barack and Michelle take this model to even greater heights.
:roll::roll:
You forgot private jet and first class accomodations to get to those speeches.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.