Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoo. I would not have expected this.

Not to defend the guy, or the actions taken in the later standoff by those who went on to Federal property, but I have to wonder if the horrid events at the second protest standoff, including the suspect killed during a felony traffic stop, would have happened at all if not for a prosecution that has now been thrown out.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-judge-ends-case-against-rancher-bundy-2-182009771.html

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
To ALL,

Does anybody here KNOW what REALLY happened in this "strange & confusing" case??

It's gotten to the point that I trust NOTHING that "the mainstream press" reports/claims, as I've caught them in WAY TOO MANY obvious LIES.

yours for TRUTH, sw

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
I read the feds killed some of his cattle. Add to that his family had open ranged there for about 100 years.

On top if that the BLM has tried to steal land along the Texas Red River despite the land owners all deeds to the land.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
There are a lot of BLM horror stories. Wonder how many are true? I expect some/most are. EPA has it's own "issues" too.

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
EPA has it's own "issues" too.
One of the EPA horror stories happened here in Texas. One year a farmer had about a quarter acre flooded during a rain. Water stood for a couple of months. When dried up he started to plow so he could plant. EPA stopped him and declare the field a wet land.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I read the feds killed some of his cattle. Add to that his family had open ranged there for about 100 years.

On top if that the BLM has tried to steal land along the Texas Red River despite the land owners all deeds to the land.
I believe this has been resolved in the last week in favor of Land Owners ;)

·
Registered
806 Posts
This is a classic case of both sides handling everything 100% wrong. I would have had no problem with Bundy going to jail...if someone at BLM went also!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts