Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you like the film Sniper, with Tom Berenger, you’ll want to catch Sniper 2. It’s been on cable for the past month or so. On March 11th the film will be out on video and DVD. Here is the synopsis, for those that haven’t seen it yet:

“A top military sniper is teamed up with a death row inmate for a suicide mission to the Balkans. Their target is a rogue general who's leading covert ethnic cleansing operations. When the sniper learns that he and the inmate are pawns, they fight back.”

Okay, I admit Sniper 2 is just as cheesy as the first film but it’s still worth watching.

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
I thought Tom Berenger's character got his trigger finger cut off in the first one. How did they get around that in #2?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have to admit that I really enjoyed the first film, in spite of the silly reticles, double-action HK, sophomoric plot, and the rest. I just hope the new film isn't any sillier.
I have a great deal of respect for Tom Beringer as an actor, so I'm hoping for the best. At worst, hopefully, it'll be the kind of film that is great fun with a large glass of Stolichnaya and a few good freinds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts