Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As pointed to in the Ruger Forum:

Anti-Gun Group to Launch Nationwide Boycott of Starbucks | CNSnews.com

So I discovered there is a Starbucks on the way to work, and it's open at 0530.

On Feb 14, I intend to hit it going and coming, though it is not my regular choice.

So for the Starbucks knowledgeable, what should I order.

Geoff
Who confesses he has been to Starbucks...twice.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
There's a link on the whiners website that sends a complaint email to Starbucks.

I just sent my own email of support and asserted that I too would be patronizing Starbucks from now on.

They support my freedoms, I support them.

It's that simple.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
to all,

i'm sorry but i suspect that Starbucks stock is likely headed no place but UP.

yours, sw

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
to all,

i'm sorry but i suspect that Starbucks stock is likely headed no place but UP.

yours, sw
A good thing, no? All the pro 2A people buying their overpriced coffee....maybe very few boycotting them? ;-)

I just bought a Keurig coffeemaker. I have never imbibed so much coffee prior to being able to brew single mugs of coffee. I have the Starbucks brand for the Keurig; it's OK but nothing really special.
French Vanilla, on the other hand ........:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :grin: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
795 Posts
I don't care for their coffee and their espresso is a C minus. They do however make a decent white chocolate mocha and a very tasty green tea frapacinno. I refuse however to order in their parlance. I order small, medium or large, usually small.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I've gotten used (spoiled) by their Pike Place; most anything else now tastes like watery swill...but that's just me. Free wi-fi doesn't hurt.

If you're passing through Birmingham, AL on I-65, stop off at the Lakeshore Starbucks (off the Lakeshore exit). There workers and customers frequently talk guns out loud.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In running!
Tomorrow at 0530 hopefully, if the windshield isn't ice covered and I have to scrape it,
Sigh I wish my car had a heater.
Geoff
Who is going for the Moca and some heavy German pastry, I like Italian too, but it tends to float off the plate, where the German tends to break the plate if dropped...ethnicity I love it.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At 0535 I came I saw I blew a hole in a $10 Bill.
Moca was good (middle size) as was the "Old Fashioned Glazed Donut."

Geoff
Who hopes they had a banner day!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Only coffee for me, but I hit it three times today.

Actually saw a couple of people open carrying.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I admire a man who can take that many girlfriends to one place at the same time!

Geoff
Who is in awe! :p
Truly...however, ifcyou browse around, you'll see that Starbucks makes it very easy to drop 40 smackers...
The gold card (free refills), free wi-fi and my own cup (10-cent discount) makes it easier to justify hanging out there.;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts