Gunhub.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you happen to have a firearm with your name as the serial number..? I have 1 carbine and 1 handgun so far.

Here is a pic of my custom shop Alchemy Arms "Spectre" . This is a 45 that shoots like a 9mm, due to being a hybrid. Basically it's a cross between a Glock and a 1911, featuring the best of both worlds!

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
Neat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I love it!

If you are not familiar w/ the Spectre, you should make it a quest to get to know a little about it... The frame is basically an aluminum CNC machined 1911 without a hammer, and the top half is a SS machined slide and barrel that is striker fired.

Mine has the new upgraded trigger, with a clean 4# break. Alchemy has been recalling all of their pistols to upgrade them from the creepy/gritty 8.5# triggers that were originally used.

Visit them at http://www.alchemyltd.com -- I'm in the early stages of re-designing their website, so there isn't much content yet... Once I receive the new photos & data, I'll get it completed in short order. I'm so in love w/ the concept of these pistols, that I offered to do the webiste in exchange for a 2nd one, which will be a black frame w/ a brightly polished silver slide.

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
I actually have a couple in my collection with my initials -- and my favorite serial # --- 77 --- I think the last time I counted, I have over 120 firearms (rifles, pistols) all with the serial # 77 (some are 77, 077, 0077 etc... and some are preceded with letters) --- The majority are Smith & Wesson Performance Center weapons.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts