Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
8,486 Posts
I hope so.
I watched the first 15 minutes and it threatened to devolve into a spitting contest. It is also very unlikely to persuade me in any manner since I know for whom I am voting. With that in mind I went on to other things.
I am videotaping it so if one of the candidates does do something amazing, like pulling out a gun and shooting the opponent, I can go and see it.
I may watch the VP candidate debate on the 11th. Seeing Biden try to remain on script against Ryan may actually prove interesting . . . . . . . . .

· Super Moderator
13,181 Posts
Romney is kicking Zero's arse.

End of line.
He sure is. Romney sounds like a President, and King Hussein sounds like an unprepared challenger who's completely out of his league.

· Banned
3,647 Posts
Snake45,

BHO lost because he is a LOSER & is LOSING in November in all the NON-partisan polls, by 4-8 points across America.

Bho is only winning in the NE, HI & the LEFT coast & far short of 270 electoral votes.

yours, sw

· Super Moderator
13,181 Posts
I'll bet this morning King Hussein is wishing that he'd had some of his Muslim Brotherhood buddies stir up some trouble at a US embassy somewhere yesterday, so he could have blown off the debate and flown back to Washington to pretend to "handle" the "crisis." :D:D:D:D

Ooops, I hope I didn't just give them an idea on how to duck out of the next one. :(:oops::oops::oops:

· Registered
2,134 Posts
Don't underestimate the backlash that ObeyMe's media pals will have... they hated Romney before, but now after he made their boy his debating cellblock-girlfriend and thus crushingly humiliated THEM they want his head on a pike.

Winning big is good... winning by such a margin that you drive the other side to fight even harder, not so much. We want them demoralized enough to stay home, not so demoralized they go as All In as we are... because we know Rule of Law means nothing to them and te only thing that matters is Victory At All Cost--I'd bet that if they thought they had to slaughter their own mothers as blood sacrifices for an Obugger win, many of them would do it...

Point is, we won a battle, but not the war... Don't get cocky, we need to see this like Ike after D-Day rather than Tojo after Pearl Harbor. The question becomes, how do we make them see this as Hiroshima rather than Pearl or Kasserine Pass?

· Banned
3,647 Posts
Diamondback,

What we NEED to do is SPLIT the Hispanic voting bloc. - BHO cannot win w/o 80+% of them.
(i KNOW how to do it but i don't have the MILLION bucks to make/buy the commercials on the Spanish language radio/cable TV stations.)

yours, satx

· Registered
2,134 Posts
Univision's been doing a quite nice job of raking him over hot coals over Operation Fast and F'ed-up, for one...and a few other things. :D

A Spanish-language ad campaign focused on family values and jobs could hit hard here... "Obama's criminal incompetence is hurting YOUR job, YOUR family and KILLING your friends back where you came from," translated into a punchier version.

· Registered
2,484 Posts
Obama sez Romney believes Big Bird is responsible for the US Deficit...

Obama understands Arithmetic, but not economics....

Pet the evil Algore, Obama, despite spending so much of his life in AF1 at 8,000 feet effective altitude, couldn't handle the pressure at 5,000 feet in Colorado.... or maybe the pressure had nothing to do with air....

Geoff
Who doesn't recall seeing a Fox news babe in a long skirt, or slacks...hummmmm...

· Registered
2,060 Posts
Snake45 - I don't know who did that but I laughed through the whole thing. Thanks for posting it.

· Registered
2,166 Posts
Snake45 - I don't know who did that but I laughed through the whole thing. Thanks for posting it.
Especially the end, where he brings up Michelle's lunches--perfect play on the characters' expressions!!:cryinlaugh::mrgreen:

· Registered
1,491 Posts
I came in late from work that night watched the news clips everybody said obummer had it handed to him.So at 12am I watched the rebroadcast(first15m) and at the end of the segment when the loser could not respond to Mitt's last piece I said "He's Toast";)

· Banned
3,647 Posts
to ALL,

I find it "interesting" to say the least that ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NBC & PBS have been OBVIOUSLY trying to MINIMIZE THE DAMAGE to BHO's chance to win in November.

SOME of the network "talking heads" have even said that Obama WON the match "on points", when it was a TKO, at least. - i thought that that was FUNNY as Obama spent the whole match "on the ropes" & staggering to remain standing!
(Taking the boxing analogy even further, one "talker" on NBC said that "ties go to the reigning champ".)

yours, sw

· Super Moderator
13,181 Posts
(Taking the boxing analogy even further, one "talker" on NBC said that "ties go to the reigning champ".)

yours, sw
But it wasn't a tie. It wasn't even close.

Best comment I've heard so far was, "Mitt took Obama for a ride--strapped to the roof of his car."

· Banned
3,647 Posts
Snake; all,

The FACT that you are CORRECT does NOT keep the "LAME-stream media" from LYING about the debate.
(MANY "uninvolved voters" did not see the debate live or since. They may well believe the "LAME-stream media"; that's why those folks are called "low information voters", because they are NAIVE, IGNORANT & unhesitatingly BELIEVE the LYING press, just because they are "the professional press".}

yours, sw

· Registered
2,134 Posts
I'd go so far as to say Bad Check Barry got Mitt-slapped... both fore- and backhand, PLUS a channeling of St. Jethro of Stillwater for good measure.

· Registered
2,484 Posts
The Official Response of the Democrat Party, is to call Romney a "liar."
The Communist Treason Media is echoing as fast as they can.

Now, if I was a rich man with a PAC, I would run the following advert:

Scene I: Cuts of the newscretins using the word liar.
Scene II: The DNC spokesperson calls liar
Scene III: Cut to monkeys throwing their fewmits at a cat (credit Animal Planet)
Scene IV: Obama contradicting himself a couple of time, fade the audio, voice over "The news media has been trying to polish a turd for six years, they failed. All they have left is to call names like chattering monkeys." -- Presented by Out the Commie Scum in the Media, a non-profit organization.

Geoff
Who is in a mood at 0400 on a Saturday morning, when he should be snoring.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.