Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just your typical, mill-run Shakespearian Goth/Matrix heavy metal vampires-vs-werewolves high-tech shootout movie. Ho-hum, not another one of THOSE....

The chick was pretty hot, though, except in a few scenes for some reason she looked just like Michael Jackson.

I gotta get me one a them full-auto 40-shot Berettas. Better yet, TWO of them so I can miss twice as much, twice as fast. :roll:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I'm not sure why I liked it... it wasn't quite original enough to like it... but I did. Kate Beckinneedofasandwich is cute but not my type.
Too many liberties with the Vamp and Werewolf traditions.

But overall I liked it. I have the DVD even. Not sure why though.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I didnt care for it all that much...Kinda weird but the werewolfs (CGI at that!) were ALOT more interesting than the Vamps..

Kate Beckinsale cannot act her way out of a sack...Good thing she wore those tight black leather pants huh>? :D

hating ON most of the shoot outs...how can you miss something that many times in a hallway that is MAYBE 4ft across, WHEN THE THING THAT YOU ARE SHOOTING AT IS 7 FT TALL AND AS WIDE AS THE HALLWAY?? <~~~~grrrrrrrrrr

I rented the movie..Had to rewatch "The Howling" THREE times to make myself whole again...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts