Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It appears that Ducati has decided to release all three models! According to Ducati Richmond advance prices are: GT 1000 $9,995, Sport 1000 $10,995 and Paulsmart 1000 $13,995. They are taking orders starting March 1st. The bikes are scheduled for release 18 months later.

·
Super Moderator
7,758 Posts
Green streaks in NC

So Fernando, You had a chance to put that beauty through its paces yet? Any reports of green streaks on the back roads of Durham yet?

Ed

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't I wish! Between the weather being crappy, getting ready for SHOT Show, and working on the site, I've put a total of six miles on the darn thing! I go in the garage every now and then to start it up and hear it run, that's about it. Now with the ice gone, weather warming up and my patience running out, I'll be scaring the neighbors real soon 8)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks great. I'll take the 1000 Sport, thank you. Did anyone happen to catch the Cycle World International Motorcycle show? I went to it in Cleveland. It was OK. Some of the new Aprilia are nice, especially the Tuono R, I think I need one of those.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts