Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy in Portland Oregon broke into a house. The homeowner returned home with his two German shepards while the guy was still there. The burgler locked him self in the bath room and called 911, he said he was afraid the home owner, who was also talking to 911, might have a gun. So the cops had to go rescue him.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
So the homeowner has two German Shepards and the guy was worried about an invisible gun? :shocked: :shocked:
ONE MORE crook without a Mensa Card....

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
It was actually a woman homeowner, who heard him in the shower and went to the door of the bathroom to demand to know who was in there - not the wisest move if she didn't actually have a gun and the article makes no statement that she did.

Source

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's not the way it's been reported out here in Oregon Spwenger. Of course the media doesn't always get it right. I heard on the radio this afternoon that the dummy got out of jail and proceeded to get busted again while breaking into a Walmart. I think he had his Densa card with him.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are right Spwenger. Now that I think about it I don't remember the homeowner's gender being reported on the radio newscast that I heard. Everthing else seems to be the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts