Registered
4,716 Posts
are those almonds?

are you near Modesto?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, pretty close to modesto... just across the river in the ripon area. but i, myself, am living in turlock while im still in college. so i drive to ripon to do all my shooting related activities.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I have relatives in Visalia and (I think) Turlock. Pretty dry country down there - made me homesick for E. Washington!

:lol:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
My sister lives in Soulesbyville outside of Sonora... just down the hill from TwainHarte
I drive through the Almond and Postachio belt on the way...

Next time I visit her I should take her shooting..... Then she will spend hours of her professional time psychoanalyzing me....
It may be entertaining :roll:

Gerry

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm not too sure about those BDU "clamdiggers" though... :roll:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
HPS...

Pinecrest is beautiful in the summer and in the winter...

A Range or shooting facility would make it even more beautiful... :wink:

Gerry

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I presently live in the free state of Florida... :roll:

I remember when California was a great state for hunters and target shooters alike!

Hopefully we will see that again some day....

Gotta Vote!

Gerry

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i shoot out in the orchard....we are luck enough to own one of the few spots around that is not totally completely flat....there is about a 10-12' canal bank that makes a perfect backdrop to a little homemade shooting range. its pretty good stuff, i just grab whatever rifle i want to shoot that particular day and some ammo and im set, its just a short walk out to a fairly isolated area. i really want to go to an official range one of these days... ill have to check out manteca sportsman, i havent had to yet though.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Rock,

Yopu would like to go to a range, and I would like to walk out to shoot on my own property:))

You are truly blessed!

Keep shooting,

Gerry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts