Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
6,594 Posts
A little late to the subject, I'm afraid…

...but Charlie seems to have addressed the matter not only admirably but with a great deal more grace than I would have!

First, this ammo has been around for several years now, and I'm aware of what Tom discovered in re the shortfall between was was advertised, and what was delivered.

I made it a point to go in low and check out their hideously over-blown exhibit (it looks like they took a page out of my ol' chum Larry McGhee's PMC hypebook) at the last Vegas SHOT ('02) and was gladdened to see that there wasn't a throng of dealers clammoring for product or newbie gunwriters trying to scam some T&E samples.

There are certains "buzzwords" the critical thinking gun-savvy 'Net explorer should recognize at this point… I would like to think that the Members here are able to do that. (Otherwise WTF have CeePee and I been doing for the last almost ten years!?!)

If not, there's always that Forum associated with a certain high profile gunzine which seems to be the repository of the LCD of gun folk with a modem and absolutely no shame… or critical thinking skills. (No names, please!)

· Premium Member
6,594 Posts
I don't want Mike to have a myocardial infarction…

…but he was right, albeit hyperbolic. It wasn't a "black" hole, just an empty booth, and at that point, upon information and belief, our host was long gone from the Triton scene.

It was over a year ago that a small dark cloud appeared over an area jus' South of Poughkeepsie (made notorious by the Gene Hackman character in William Friedkin's The French Connection), and shortly thereafter he left under it!

Fernando, did you or Schmit "ever pick your feet in Poughkeepsie?"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.