Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was that our very own Fernando I saw on a History Channel show about snipers last week? :wink:

·
Super Moderator
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. :wink:

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
SpecialEd said:
Jello shooters? :wink:
Persons who engage in the artistry of brewing strange substances into large blocks of semi-transparent flexible material.
Then they introduce various items at highly variable velocities to the material, creating works of abstract art.

Cross reference http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/mythbusters/

Some practitioners have gotten Government support by claiming some usefulness in terminal ballistics research, such persons would be regarded as "lunatic fringe" if they didn't absorb so much of our borrowed tax dollars and if they had not collected a massive, highly religious following.

Geoff
Who is much too poor to indulge in artistic pursuits. Sigh. :ehsmile: and skeptical of strange religious cults.

·
Super Moderator
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's fun to blow stuff up real good. :lol:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Skeptic49 said:
Persons who engage in the artistry of brewing strange substances into large blocks of semi-transparent flexible material.
Then they introduce various items at highly variable velocities to the material, creating works of abstract art.
I must say that is one of the best descriptions I have ever heard (or read, to be precise,) of what goes on in the shooting of ballistic gelatin.

Shucks, Fernando's a star.....(don't tell him, he might get a big head. :wink: )

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Skeptic49 said:
SpecialEd said:

Some practitioners have gotten Government support by claiming some usefulness in terminal ballistics research, such persons would be regarded as "lunatic fringe" if they didn't absorb so much of our borrowed tax dollars and if they had not collected a massive, highly religious following.

Geoff
Who is much too poor to indulge in artistic pursuits. Sigh. :ehsmile: and skeptical of strange religious cults.
You know that was a joke right?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Next thing you know, Fernando will want an EXECUTIVE PRODUCER credit!!! 8)

·
Super Moderator
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SRT Cam1 said:
Next thing you know, Fernando will want an EXECUTIVE PRODUCER credit!!! 8)
We all know that he REALLY wants to direct. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
SpecialEd said:
You know that was a joke right?
You know that was a joke, right?

And obviously the millions of dollars the FBI spent to determine the .357 125gr. load was the greatest...bought a 10mm and a 10mm short,
which was a very expensive joke on the tax payer....
Geoff
Who has a weird sense of humor, my wife says I should label my jokes, so folks know when to laugh.. :thumbsup:

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Skeptic49 said:
SpecialEd said:

Geoff
Last I checked the government didn't pay for my gelatin. If there is a program where they will, where do I sign up? That stuff is expensive! :shocked: :D

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Snake45 said:
Was that our very own Fernando I saw on a History Channel show about snipers last week? :wink:
I appeared briefly on "Sniper: Deadliest Missions" and "Sniper: Inside the Crosshairs". My friend Steve Reichert over at Tier 1 Group needed a jello guy so I helped him out.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Fernando Coelho said:
Last I checked the government didn't pay for my gelatin. If there is a program where they will, where do I sign up? That stuff is expensive! :shocked: :D
First hire a major lobbying firm...

Geoff
Who really doesn't recommend becoming a Government Contractor...oh, the paperwork! :shocked:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts