·
Registered
447 Posts
ted, that is so gorgeous! there should be a :drool: smiley for BR :lol:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Gorgeous Pistol,

Gotten my rear end handed to me a couple of times by an HK in little shooting comps. There rugged, and accuarte as heck!!

--800mZero

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HA!

Ive already put 700 rounds through her in a little over a week. What a blast!!!
Ive gone to the range 3 times in the last week or so. The first time was just getting used to her (100 rounds-- tme limitations). The second time i bought 500 rounds at a gun show and almost emptied the entire mil surp container (400 rounds -- had to stop myself :wink: ). The third time i was at it again and had to stop myself at 200 rounds. I literally hafto tear myself away from the range or im gonna be in the poor house. Im a certified .45 addict. This USP is great. This is my first handgun. Ive shot them before, but very little (im mainly a rifle guy). The third trip to the range i shot several touching groups at 25 yds. Very accurate gun (even for a total handgun newbie).

I highly recommend the HK USP to anyone.

Thanks for all the compliments.

Ted

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
HK's are great, I love the S/A trigger, and the .45 fits well. Sounds like you need to start reloading for it! :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
i wish we could still get the USP match's :cry: i want one of those soooooooo bad. id even settle for a standard USP with somekind of aftermarket weight/compensator that looks like the USP match.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
My Son has one, loves it. He shot a 5 round group under 3 inches
offhand at 25 yards with it ! 8) 8) 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts