Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A young priest just out of Seminary arrives at his assigned Parish on a Saturday afternoon. Father O'Malley tells him that everyone is busy with church business and would he please hold confession? The young priest is more than happy to help and steps in to begin. A lady enters, kneels and says, "Bless me father, for I have sinned. It's been quite a long time since I've been to confession. I have to tell you I've had pre-marital sex". Fresh in his mind was the class on penance and he immediately gave 2 Our Fathers, 2 Hail Marys and told her to put $5 in the church box.

She replied," Father, it's been a real long time since I've last been to confession. I also have committed oral sex". Again he was quick with the response and penance. "3 Our Fathers and 4 Hail Marys and put another $5 in the church box".

Without a pause, she spoke once more, "Father, it's even been longer than you think since I've been to confession. I've even committed anal sex!" This time, he had no idea what to give and told her to wait a minute. He stepped out of the confessional and happened to see one of the altar boys cleaning the altar for tomorrow's mass. The priest called the boy over and inquired, "What does Father O'Malley usually give for ANAL SEX?"

The boy replied, "Oh, he normally just buys us all a pizza!"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts