Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Queen Michelle has spoken - addressing the NAACP to turn up the heat on the Tea Party. She accuses the party of making racist slurs and generally being against colored people and minorities - willing to deny them humanitarian aid - meaning the Health care POS law the Dems crammed through.

I yearn for the day we watch these freaks get the boot - and go back to Commie-land -or whatever Marxist septic tank they call home. Is there any question these goons are out to destroy America? Is there any doubt they are willing to risk riots in cities just to pressure voters to bow to their will?

Say, folks, how does that boot heel feel on your necks? I know, I'm venting. I guess there are too many communists and communist-lovers in high places for me not to vent. Ohhh, let's shellac these goons in November! :evil: Where's the aspirin?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
One good point Rush Limbaugh makes is that it really is useless to debate these people. They are true believers. Not only do they willingly swill the kool-aid -- they MAKE it! It's THEIR recipe in fact! Rush' point is that the only way to deal with these people is to defeat them in the voting booth.
But boy, do they whine like stuck pigs when they're on the outside!! !! !! :twisted: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sm_angel:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts